- Apr 14 - Make-up Day #1 (Dec 12, 2016)
- Apr 18 - Dual Language Immersion Program meeting. 6:00 PM at WNP
- Apr 24 & 25 - Kindergarten Round-Up for the 2017-2018 school year - Additional Information
- Apr 24 - West Noble Primary - 2:00 pm to 8:00 PM
- Apr 25 - West Noble Primary - 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- May 11 - Summer Success for Students - WNE 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- May 23 - Make-up Day #2 (Dec 19, 2016)
- May 24 - Make-up Day #3 (Jan 10, 2017)
- May 25 - Last student day pending cancellations - Make-up Day #4 (Mar 13, 2017)
- Jun 3 - Senior Baccalaureate
- Jun 4 - Senior Commencement
Have you been curious to learn more about WNP's Dual Language Immersion Program? Do you have a Kindergarten student enrolling at WNP for the 17-18 school year? If so, this meeting is for you! Please join us at WNP on April 18 at 6:00 p.m. to learn more! Additional Information
Kindergarten Round-Up for the 2017-18 school year will take place Monday, April 24 (2-8 pm) and Tuesday, April 25 (8 am - 4 pm) at West Noble Primary. If for some reason you cannot attend during the times listed, please call us at 260.894.3191, ext. 4000 or 4003 and let us know your child will be attending here next school year.
Requirements for Enrollment in Kindergarten
- Child must be 5 years of age on or before August 1, 2017.
- A birth certificate for your child is to be presented at the time of enrollment.
- State Law requires that parents furnish immunization records to the school.
- Additional Round-Up information
We are excited to share that WNSC has partnered with the Northeastern Center and Bowen to provide monthly meetings for parents and children over various topics! We will kick this off with our first session on May 11 from 6:00-7:00 pm at WNE. This is open to ALL families of ALL grade levels. Our first session: Summer Success for Students! Don't miss out!
Students MUST have a second meningococcal (MCV) immunization BEFORE they begin their senior year of high school. On May 15th, during the school day, the Noble County Health Dept. will be coming to the high school to administer this vaccine, as well as several other recommended immunizations. If you are interested in having your student immunized on this day please pick up an information packet in the nurse's office, or have your student stop by and get one. Consent forms are due back May 1st.
Please contact Nurse Robin with any questions.
- 260.894.3191 ext. 3040
West Noble is excited to share that Mr. Galen Mast will be WNSC's next Superintendent! Galen was drawn to the closeness and camaraderie of the WN community and administrative team. Galen shared that he is a coach at heart and he is here to serve and support this community.
- Once you've created an account online, download the mobile app for account management On-The-Go!
- Make payments using a credit card, debit card, or check 24/7.
- Parents can sign-up for the program by establishing a (FREE) account at: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Parents establish their own username and password
- click here for additional information
WNSC Model Evidence-Based Plan for Improving Behavior and Discipline within Schools (PDF)
In accordance with HEA-1419 schools will partner with the Indiana Department of Education to develop an evidence based plan for improving behavior and discipline in the school corporation. Public comment and input is a crucial part of developing and implementing this plan. Contact person: Greg Baker - email@example.com