- June 20 - Online registration portal is open.
NEW STUDENTS OR STUDENTS THAT ARE RETURNING TO WEST NOBLE AFTER BEING WITHDRAWN
- Jul 11 - UPDATE: West Noble School on-line registration will remain open. Please register your student as soon as possible! Early registration assists data entry and creation of bus routes. If you need your student’s registration codes call 260-894-3191 extension 5007 (you can type in the extension at any time; do not choose a school first) or email Gwen Jones at email@example.com
- Aug 6 - Kidcity - An interactive learning fair for kids & their families
- 10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Noble County Fairgrounds
- Additional information - English
- Additional information - Spanish
The West Noble School Corporation today announced plans to participate in the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). Free meals will be made available to all children 18 years of age and under and to persons over 18 years who are enrolled in a state-approved educational program for the mentally or physically disabled. Free meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. There will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Press release with additional information.
Meals will be offered on a first-come, first served basis. Sites and times listed below. For further information contact Jennie Allen at 260.894.3191, ext. 1035. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- West Noble Elementary - June 6 through June 23
- Monday through Thursday only
- Breakfast will be from 7:45 am - 8:15 am
- Lunch will be from 11:30 am - 12:00 noon
- West Noble Primary - June 27 through July 28
- Monday through Thursday only
- Breakfast will be from 7:45 am - 8:30 am
- Lunch will be from 11:15 am - 12:00 noon
After July 25th, please call the building your student will attend. If no one answers, please leave a message that includes your name, phone number and reason for calling. A staff member will return your call and make an appointment for you to register your student(s).
Please bring the following: birth certificate, copy of transcript or grade card from prior school, immunization records, and proof of residency.
The on-line registration portal will open June 20th; this will allow parents and guardians with computers to register their students at their convenience in the comfort of their home. You should receive your enrollment information along with a SnapCode for each student by June 20th. If you did not receive your information please call 260.894.3191, ext 5007 or email Gwen Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent information for registration will be posted on West Noble's Website and Facebook page, printed in the Go West, News Sun and Advance Leader. Parents and guardians will also receive a mailing with registration information by June 20th, 2016.
Want to capture all high school pictures in one book? Need a great graduation gift idea? Get the gift that will last a lifetime. Now available for $25.00. To order call the high school at 260.894.3191 or order online at Josten's
- My Payments Plus, for West Noble, will be down the month of July for maintenance and upgrades. We will be back online August 1, 2016.
- Once you've created an account online, download the mobile app for account management On-The-Go!
- Make payments using a credit card, debit card, or check 24/7.
- Parents can sign-up for the program by establishing a (FREE) account at: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Parents establish their own username and password
- click here for additional information
WNSC Model Evidence-Based Plan for Improving Behavior and Discipline within Schools (PDF)
In accordance with HEA-1419 schools will partner with the Indiana Department of Education to develop an evidence based plan for improving behavior and discipline in the school corporation. Public comment and input is a crucial part of developing and implementing this plan. Contact person: Greg Baker - email@example.com