- Feb 22 - 1/2 day - Staff Only (tied to end of Tri - will adjust accordingly with cancelled days)
- Apr 3 through 7 - Spring Break / No School
- Apr 14 - Make-up Day #1 (Dec 12, 2016)
- May 23 - Make-up Day #2 (Dec 19, 2016)
- May 24 - Last student day pending cancellations - Make-up Day #3 (Jan 10, 2017)
West Noble is excited to share that Mr. Galen Mast will be WNSC's next Superintendent! Galen was drawn to the closeness and camaraderie of the WN community and administrative team. Galen shared that he is a coach at heart and he is here to serve and support this community.
Four West Noble High School Juniors were selected as Rising Stars of Indiana by the Indiana Association of School Principals. These students are part of a select group of 971 Juniors representing 256 Indiana schools. Congratulations to these students as they continue to grow as leaders in and out of the classroom.
Pictured above left to right: Dustin Richards, Shelby Miller, Marcus Weimer, and Omar Flores.
- Once you've created an account online, download the mobile app for account management On-The-Go!
- Make payments using a credit card, debit card, or check 24/7.
- Parents can sign-up for the program by establishing a (FREE) account at: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Parents establish their own username and password
- click here for additional information
WNSC Model Evidence-Based Plan for Improving Behavior and Discipline within Schools (PDF)
In accordance with HEA-1419 schools will partner with the Indiana Department of Education to develop an evidence based plan for improving behavior and discipline in the school corporation. Public comment and input is a crucial part of developing and implementing this plan. Contact person: Greg Baker - firstname.lastname@example.org