- Feb 22 - 1/2 day - Staff Only (tied to end of Tri - will adjust accordingly with cancelled days)
- Apr 3 through 7 - Spring Break / No School
- Apr 14 - Make-up Day #1 (Dec 12, 2016)
- May 23 - Make-up Day #2 (Dec 19, 2016)
- May 24 - Last student day pending cancellations - Make-up Day #3 (Jan 10, 2017)
The West Noble PTO is a parent run organization designed to support West Noble teachers in their efforts to educate our children. The PTO helps teachers with in-school and after-school activities, such as: Popcorn Friday, Read like a Rock Star, Cookies and Cocoa with Santa, Winter Blast and much, much more! Click here for additional information and upcoming events and meetings.
Information for Fuel Up To Play 60 has moved to the Community Connections page.
West Noble Primary School wants parents to know about a resource for parents provided by the Indiana Department of Education. It is Indiana's Parent Information and Resource Center (PIRC). We know schools improve when they partner with parents. You can access it easily at www.fscp.org. This site gives parents helpful hints on helping your child.
New students need to bring a birth certificate, a former grade card, any special education or gifted information, current address and phone number, parents place of employment and work number, custody papers if applicable, 2 emergency contact phone numbers along with names, and immunization records.
- Sra. Aracely Garcia, ext. 4000 - West Noble Primary
- Sra. Claudia Christenson, ext. 1005 - West Noble Elementary
- Sra. Toy Mast, ext. 2015 - West Noble Middle School