- Apr 14 - Make-up Day #1 (Dec 12, 2016)
- Apr 18 - Dual Language Immersion Program - Information meeting at 6:00 PM
- Apr 24 & 25 - Kindergarten Round Up -
- Apr 24 - 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Apr 25 - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- May 11 - Summer Success for Students at WNE 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- May 23 - Make-up Day #2 (Dec 19, 2016)
- May 24 - Make-up Day #3 (Jan 10, 2017)
- May 25 - Last student day pending cancellations - Make-up Day #4 (Mar 13, 2017)
Have you been curious to learn more about WNP's Dual Language Immersion Program? Do you have a Kindergarten student enrolling at WNP for the 17-18 school year? If so, this meeting is for you! Please join us at WNP on April 18 at 6:00 p.m. to learn more!
We are excited to share that WNSC has partnered with the Northeastern Center and Bowen to provide monthly meetings for parents and children over various topics! We will kick this off with our first session on May 11 from 6:00-7:00 pm at WNE. This is open to ALL families of ALL grade levels. Our first session: Summer Success for Students! Don't miss out!
The West Noble PTO is a parent run organization designed to support West Noble teachers in their efforts to educate our children. The PTO helps teachers with in-school and after-school activities, such as: Popcorn Friday, Read like a Rock Star, Cookies and Cocoa with Santa, Winter Blast and much, much more! Click here for additional information and upcoming events and meetings.
Information for Fuel Up To Play 60 has moved to the Community Connections page.
West Noble Primary School wants parents to know about a resource for parents provided by the Indiana Department of Education. It is Indiana's Parent Information and Resource Center (PIRC). We know schools improve when they partner with parents. You can access it easily at www.fscp.org. This site gives parents helpful hints on helping your child.
New students need to bring a birth certificate, a former grade card, any special education or gifted information, current address and phone number, parents place of employment and work number, custody papers if applicable, 2 emergency contact phone numbers along with names, and immunization records.
- Sra. Aracely Garcia, ext. 4000 - West Noble Primary
- Sra. Claudia Christenson, ext. 1005 - West Noble Elementary
- Sra. Toy Mast, ext. 2015 - West Noble Middle School