- Oct 5 through 9 - Book Fair
- Open every morning from 8:00 am - 8:30 am
- Open during Parent/Teacher Conferences Oct 5 & 6 from 4-8 pm @ evening
- Oct 7 - Walk to School Day - see additional information below
- Oct 14 - Flex Day - What is Flex Day?
- Oct 22 - Staff Work Day
- Oct 23 - No School
- Nov 10 - WNP Veterans Day, Reception at 9:00 am and Program at 9:30 am
- Nov 11 - Staff 1/2 day in AM
- Nov 26 & 27 - Thanksgiving Break / no school
- Dec 21 through Jan1 - Christmas Break / no school
- Jan 4 - Students return to school
Join us as we participate in this event once again! Last year, we had over 2,500 walkers! Many of our students, staff, parents and community members commented on how great this event was, how much fun they had, and how we should do it again. So, we are! Our goal is to encourage and to provide opportunities for students to be physically active while also raising awareness of the significance for Safe Routes to School.
WHEN: Wednesday, October 7th, 8:30 am
WHERE: West Noble School Corporation
MORE INFORMATION: Our West Noble students and staff will complete a designated route in honor of National Walk to School Day. Our WNHS, WNMS, and WNE will complete the same course as last year. Our WNP will have a different route due to construction near Pettit Park. These students will begin their walk at the Ligonier Public Library and follow the parade route back to the Primary. Community members and families are invited to join our students and staff in the walk!
*Jogging, running, or cycling will not be permitted on any of the routes.
**Scheduled rain date Tuesday, October 13.
SHOW YOUR CHARGER SPIRIT BY WEARING YOUR CHARGER WEAR!!
- 8:15am: Students bused to the starting location
- 8:30am: Community members park at the Noble County Foundation building
- 8:45am: Walk begins
- 9:45am: Walk ends. Students receive a snack and return to remaining school day.
- 10:00am: Community members transported by bus back to their vehicles
*Times are approximate.
In order to comply with state law, we must have the completed required immunization information on file for every child in attendance at West Noble Schools on the first day they attend school. If the student still needs some vaccinations, the law states that the student has 20 school days to make an appointment and let the school nurse know when the appointment is. The student may attend school as long as they have an appointment. If they fail to go to the appointment, they will then be excluded from school. If they fail to make an appointment for needed vaccinations, they will be excluded from school after 20 school days
If a student's parents prefer to sign a waiver to vaccinations as an alternative, the school nurses have this form.
Please contact the school nurse in your student's building if you have questions.
The West Noble PTO is a parent run organization designed to support West Noble teachers in their efforts to educate our children. The PTO helps teachers with in-school and after-school activities, such as: Popcorn Friday, Read like a Rock Star, Cookies and Cocoa with Santa, Winter Blast and much, much more! Click here for additional information and upcoming events and meetings.
||Fuel Up to Play 60 is a program founded by the National Dairy Council and NFL, in collaboration with USDA, that empowers students to take charge in making small, everyday changes at school. Students can win cool prizes for choosing good-for-you foods and getting active for at least 60 minutes every day.
Fuel Up to Play 60 and Winners Drink Milk supplements the WNP Growing Healthy Program.
WNP's involvement in Fuel Up to Play 60 is demonstrated by the following:
- Deb Yoder, WNP Gym Teacher, emphasizing the fitness as well as the nutrition side of a healthy body.
- WNP School Walking Program. WNP currently has over 13,000 student miles in the school walking program. Any WNP student walking at least 150 miles during the school will receive a free pair of shoes from Fred Toenges.
Check out the links above to learn more about how Fuel Up to Play 60 is engaging students and the positive impact it has in their schools. Help your child to establish lifelong healthy habits concerning eating and staying physically active.
West Noble Primary School wants parents to know about a resource for parents provided by the Indiana Department of Education. It is Indiana's Parent Information and Resource Center (PIRC). We know schools improve when they partner with parents. You can access it easily at www.fscp.org. This site gives parents helpful hints on helping your child.
New students need to bring a birth certificate, a former grade card, any special education or gifted information, current address and phone number, parents place of employment and work number, custody papers if applicable, 2 emergency contact phone numbers along with names, and immunization records.
- Sra. Aracely Garcia, ext. 4000 - West Noble Primary
- Sra. Claudia Christenson, ext. 1005 - West Noble Elementary
- Sra. Toy Mast, ext. 2015 - West Noble Middle School
The vision of West Noble Primary School is to provide a safe and inviting environment which allows our students to meet high expectations with a lifelong love of learning.