- Feb 22 - 1/2 day - Staff Only (tied to end of Tri - will adjust accordingly with cancelled days)
- Apr 3 through 7 - Spring Break / No School
- Apr 14 - Make-up Day #1 (Dec 12, 2016)
- May 23 - Make-up Day #2 (Dec 19, 2016)
- May 24 - Last student day pending cancellations - Make-up Day #3 (Jan 10, 2017)
Want to learn more about digital citizenship? Want to help your child successfully navigate the digital world? Click the link below, have your student login with their school username and password, select student, click on the plus sign at the top right, and enter this code 8ffrvqe. If you have questions or need assistance please contact Melissa Lashure at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy exploring digital citizenship as a family!
Explore and see what's in the LMC. Check out the latest popular titles, and reading lists. Don't forget to look at what's New in the Library.
The West Noble PTO is a parent run organization designed to support West Noble teachers in their efforts to educate our children. The PTO helps teachers with in-school and after-school activities, such as: Popcorn Friday, Read like a Rock Star, Cookies and Cocoa with Santa, Winter Blast and much, much more! Click here for additional information and upcoming events and meetings.
Information for Fuel Up To Play 60 has moved to the Community Connections page.
West Noble Elementary School wants parents to know about a resource for parents provided by the Indiana Department of Education. It is Indiana's Parent Information and Resource Center (PIRC). We know schools improve when they partner with parents. You can access it easily at www.fscp.org. This site gives parents helpful hints on helping your child.
- Sra. Aracely Garcia, ext. 4000 - West Noble Primary
- Sra. Claudia Christenson, ext. 1005 - West Noble Elementary
- Sra. Toy Mast, ext. 2015 - West Noble Middle School
"The vision of West Noble Elementary is that all students will believe in themselves, reach their highest potential, and be ready for college and a career.