"The vision of West Noble Elementary is that all students will believe in themselves, reach their highest potential, and be ready for college and a career."
- Dec 6 - Popcorn Friday during lunch time
- Dec 10 - Parent University
- We will showcase our new WNE Choir
- Students will perform Reader's Theatre
- Dec 23 through Jan 3 - Christmas Break / No School
- Jan 6 - Staff Day / No Students
- Jan 7 - Students return to school
- Jan 10 - Popcorn Friday during lunch time
- Jan 13 - PTO Mtg at West Noble Primary - 6:30 pm
- Jan 24 - 3rd graders attend circus
- Feb 14 - Make-up Day / Tentative No School
- This day will be used as Make-up Day #1 if we have a school cancellation prior to February 14
- Feb 17 - Presidents' Day / No School
- Apr 1 - 2nd grade Art and Music Program
- Apr 7 through Apr 11 - Spring Break / No School
The price for a student breakfast is changing effective January 1, 2014. The new price is $1.25. Lunch prices will remain the same at $1.65 per lunch meal for West Noble Primary and West Noble Elementary students and $2.25 per lunch meal for middle and high school students. Also effective January 1, 2014, the percentage charged to parents, to use My Payments Plus to pay for school lunches, will be waived.
The West Noble PTO is a parent run organization designed to support West Noble teachers in their efforts to educate our children. The PTO helps teachers with in-school and after-school activities, such as: Popcorn Friday, Read like a Rock Star, Cookies and Cocoa with Santa, Winter Blast and much, much more! Click here for additional information and upcoming events and meetings.
- MyPaymentsPlus provides an easy-to-use, efficient way to make meal payments quickly and securely anytime using a simple Internet connection. You can say goodbye to the hassles of sending in multiple checks to multiple locations for multiple students. It can all be done with one payment on MyPaymentsPlus. MyPaymentsPlus also allows the ability to receive free low balance emails and in most cases view the purchases made in the cafeteria online.
- Parents can sign-up for the program by establishing a (FREE) account at: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Parents establish their own username and password
- click here for additional information
West Noble Elementary School wants parents to know about a resource for parents provided by the Indiana Department of Education. It is Indiana's Parent Information and Resource Center (PIRC). We know schools improve when they partner with parents. You can access it easily at www.fscp.org. This site gives parents helpful hints on helping your child.
New students need to bring a birth certificate, a former grade card, any special education or gifted information, current address and phone number, parents place of employment and work number, custody papers if applicable, 2 emergency contact phone numbers along with names, and immunization records.
- Sra. Aracely Garcia, ext. 4000 - West Noble Primary
- Sra. Claudia Christenson, ext. 1005 - West Noble Elementary
- Sra. Toy Mast, ext. 2015 - West Noble Middle School