"The vision of West Noble Elementary is that all students will believe in themselves, reach their highest potential, and be ready for college and a career."
- Apr 18 - Make-up Day
- Jun 02 - Make-up Day
- Jun 03 - Make-up Day
- Jun 04 - Make-up Day
- Jun 05 - Make-up Day
- Jun 06 - Make-up Day - last student day pending additional cancellations
- Jun 08 - Graduation
Effective Monday, April 14, 2014, West Noble students will have a total of 20 minutes (previously 15 minutes + 5 new) added to the END of the school day. The new extended time will remain in effect until the last student day, June 6, 2014. The start of school remains the same. Additional minutes have been added to the extended day due to our cancelled day March 12.
If you have any questions, please contact school administration where your child attends.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Start and dismissal times are as follows:
- New DAWN - Begins one hour prior to the start of school and ends at the regular time.
- WNP - 7:35 am to 3:05 pm Kindergarten / 3:10 pm 1st grade
- WNE - 7:45 am to 3:20 pm
- MS - 7:45 am to 3:25 pm
- HS - 7:45 am to 3:30 pm
We WILL have school on Good Friday, April 18, 2014.
Should we miss any more days we will have school on Memorial Day.
Currently, we need to make-up 15 days. The make-up schedule is as follows:
- Make-up day 1 – waived by the state
- Make-up day 2 - made-up Feb 14
- Make-up day 3 – made-up Feb 17
- Make-up day 4 – will be made-up April 18
- Make-up day 5 – will be made-up Jun 02
- Make-up day 6 – will be made-up Jun 03
- Make-up day 7 – will be made-up Jun 04
- Make-up day 8 – will be made-up Jun 05
- Make-up days 9-13 – will be made-up via the extended school days
- Make-up day 14 - will be made-up Jun 06
- Make-up day 15 - minutes added to the extended days April 14 through June 6
At this time graduation will still be held on Sunday, June 8th.
The price for a student breakfast is changing effective January 1, 2014. The new price is $1.25. Lunch prices will remain the same at $1.65 per lunch meal for West Noble Primary and West Noble Elementary students and $2.25 per lunch meal for middle and high school students. Also effective January 1, 2014, the percentage charged to parents, to use My Payments Plus to pay for school lunches, will be waived.
The West Noble PTO is a parent run organization designed to support West Noble teachers in their efforts to educate our children. The PTO helps teachers with in-school and after-school activities, such as: Popcorn Friday, Read like a Rock Star, Cookies and Cocoa with Santa, Winter Blast and much, much more! Click here for additional information and upcoming events and meetings.
- MyPaymentsPlus provides an easy-to-use, efficient way to make meal payments quickly and securely anytime using a simple Internet connection. You can say goodbye to the hassles of sending in multiple checks to multiple locations for multiple students. It can all be done with one payment on MyPaymentsPlus. MyPaymentsPlus also allows the ability to receive free low balance emails and in most cases view the purchases made in the cafeteria online.
- Parents can sign-up for the program by establishing a (FREE) account at: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Parents establish their own username and password
- click here for additional information
West Noble Elementary School wants parents to know about a resource for parents provided by the Indiana Department of Education. It is Indiana's Parent Information and Resource Center (PIRC). We know schools improve when they partner with parents. You can access it easily at www.fscp.org. This site gives parents helpful hints on helping your child.
New students need to bring a birth certificate, a former grade card, any special education or gifted information, current address and phone number, parents place of employment and work number, custody papers if applicable, 2 emergency contact phone numbers along with names, and immunization records.
- Sra. Aracely Garcia, ext. 4000 - West Noble Primary
- Sra. Claudia Christenson, ext. 1005 - West Noble Elementary
- Sra. Toy Mast, ext. 2015 - West Noble Middle School