- Dec 22 - Jan 2 - Christmas Break / No school
- Jan 05 - Students return to school
- Feb 16 - Make-up Day or No School
- Feb 25 - Make-up Day or 1/2 Staff Day
- Apr 3 - Make-up Day or No School
- Apr 6 through 10 - Spring Break / No School
- May 25 - Memorial Day / No School
- May 29 - Last day of school pending cancellations
On Monday, West Noble Elementary hosted its first ever Parent University Science Night. Families were invited to join us for supper and a night of science experiments. Students and families were able to participate in two science experiments and left with instructions for ten science experiments that could easily be done at home. Additional images.
The West Noble PTO is a parent run organization designed to support West Noble teachers in their efforts to educate our children. The PTO helps teachers with in-school and after-school activities, such as: Popcorn Friday, Read like a Rock Star, Cookies and Cocoa with Santa, Winter Blast and much, much more! Click here for additional information and upcoming events and meetings.
- MyPaymentsPlus provides an easy-to-use, efficient way to make meal payments quickly and securely anytime using a simple Internet connection. You can say goodbye to the hassles of sending in multiple checks to multiple locations for multiple students. It can all be done with one payment on MyPaymentsPlus. MyPaymentsPlus also allows the ability to receive free low balance emails and in most cases view the purchases made in the cafeteria online.
- Parents can sign-up for the program by establishing a (FREE) account at: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Parents establish their own username and password
- click here for additional information
||Fuel Up to Play 60 is a program founded by the National Dairy Council and NFL, in collaboration with USDA, that empowers students to take charge in making small, everyday changes at school. Students can win cool prizes for choosing good-for-you foods and getting active for at least 60 minutes every day.
Fuel Up to Play 60 and Winners Drink Milk are programs that increase the healtlh and well-being of students at WNE.
Check out the links above to learn more about how Fuel Up to Play 60 is engaging students and the positive impact it has in their schools. Help your child to establish lifelong healthy habits concerning eating and staying physically active.
West Noble Elementary School wants parents to know about a resource for parents provided by the Indiana Department of Education. It is Indiana's Parent Information and Resource Center (PIRC). We know schools improve when they partner with parents. You can access it easily at www.fscp.org. This site gives parents helpful hints on helping your child.
- Sra. Aracely Garcia, ext. 4000 - West Noble Primary
- Sra. Claudia Christenson, ext. 1005 - West Noble Elementary
- Sra. Toy Mast, ext. 2015 - West Noble Middle School
"The vision of West Noble Elementary is that all students will believe in themselves, reach their highest potential, and be ready for college and a career.