West Noble PTO
PTO - Parent/Teacher Organization
The West Noble PTO is a parent run organization designed to support West Noble teachers in their efforts to educate our children. The PTO helps teachers with in-school and after-school activities, such as; Popcorn Friday, Read like a Rock Star, Cookies and Cocoa with Santa, Winter Blast and much, much more!
- Emiily Worrell, President
- Mindy Morgan, Vice President
- Jessica Martin, Treasurer
- Charms Ness, Secretary
- We will once again be having PTO Popcorn Friday's. Our first Popcorn Friday will be Friday, September 5th. We are looking for parents, grandparents or perhaps retired school employees to volunteer in helping pop and sell our popcorn to the students. We are also looking to find sponsors for our Popcorn Friday's. Families, Individuals, or local businesses can sponsor a Popcorn Friday for $33. For more information or to volunteer...Please contact Mindy Morgan 260-894-5208
- Fashion Farm is co-hosting a Craft Show with the PTO October 18th and 19th from 8:00-5:00. We are trying to fill our booths with craft vendors or those that sell a trademarked product, such as Tupperware. Booth rental is $25. Those interested can stop in at the Fashion Farm office to fill out a registration form and get more information, if needed. Fashion Farm is donating all proceeds from this Craft Show to the WN PTO!!!
For questions regarding the PTO please feel free to contact Mindy Morgan, 260.894.5208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org