West Noble PTO
PTO - Parent/Teacher Organization
The West Noble PTO is a parent run organization designed to support West Noble teachers in their efforts to educate our children. The PTO helps teachers with in-school and after-school activities, such as; Popcorn Friday, Read like a Rock Star, Cookies and Cocoa with Santa, Winter Blast and much, much more!
- Emiily Worrell, President
- Mindy Morgan, Vice President
- Jessica Martin, Treasurer
- Charms Ness, Secretary
- Get ready for Popcorn Fridays, Parents and Students! Popcorn Fridays are now the FIRST Friday of each month! Want to support YOUR PTO? Just $33.00 buys a whole case of popcorn for one building each month. Each bag is still just 25 cents for students and parents if you want to join us!
- Feb 22 - Winter Blast (formerly PTO Spring Carnival) - Additional Information
- Location: West Noble Primary
- Time: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
For questions regarding the PTO please feel free to contact Emily Worrell, 574.453.8133 or Mindy Morgan, 260.894.3420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org