West Noble PTO
PTO - Parent/Teacher Organization
The West Noble PTO is a parent run organization designed to support West Noble teachers in their efforts to educate our children. The PTO helps teachers with in-school and after-school activities, such as; Popcorn Friday, Read like a Rock Star, Cookies and Cocoa with Santa, Winter Blast and much, much more!
- Mindy Morgan, President
- Jessica Martin, Treasurer
- Jemima Fought, Secretary
- Feb 16 - PTO Meeting at WNP - 6:30 pm in the Extended Learning Area
- March 6 - Popcorn Friday - Each student can buy a bag of popcorn during their lunch time for a quarter!
- April 17 - Popcorn Friday - Each student can buy a bag of popcorn during their lunch time for a quarter!
- May 1 - Popcorn Friday - Each student can buy a bag of popcorn during their lunch time for a quarter!
We have awesome sponsors from our community that have been helping make Popcorn Friday a great success! Our sponsors can sponsor a month of popcorn Friday for $33. So far each month has been sponsored by a parent, teacher, business or other community member. We are in need of a new popper at one of the buildings so we are asking for sponsors to help us raise the funds necessary to buy our new popper. Any amount would be helpful and very much appreciated. Our students love Popcorn Friday!!!
We will be having a "Thank You for Being Souper Teachers" luncheon sometime in March at both elementaries. We will be needing parents to donate crock pots of soup, crackers, plastic ware and bowls for this event. If you have questions or would like to help us out please contact Jen Sparling at 1.570.854.1159 for more information.
For questions regarding the PTO please feel free to contact Mindy Morgan, 260.894.5208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org