Fall sports are well underway and students are busy in classrooms with a variety of activities. Pictured above are the following activities:
- Nov 15 - End of first trimester MS/HS
- Nov 25 & 26 - Thanksgiving Break / no school
- Dec 22 through Jan 2 - Christmas Break / no school
- Jan 3 - Staff Day / no students
- Jan 4 - Students return to school
|Parents!! You can receive emails and/or text alerts of school delays and cancellations. Customize your alerts for any school activities that are cancelled, postponed or rescheduled. Sign up for My DynaCal now.|
Twenty-first Century Scholars - If you are currently in the 6th, 7th or 8th grade, you may qualify to enroll into the Twenty-first Century Scholars program. Acceptance into the program can qualify a student for up to four years of college tuition. You can learn more about the scholarship program, eligibility criteria, and even apply online at www.scholars, in.gov To apply online, you will need:
- Parent and Student social security number
- Valid email address
- Household income for 2010 (estimated gross)
Questions? (260) 481-4175 - Apply by June 30, 2011
SAT Question of the Day
Can you answer today's question?
Go West - An official publication of the West Noble School Corporation
- Go West - Fall 2010
- Go West - Spring 2010
- Go West - Winter 2009-10
- Go West - Fall 2009
- Go West - Spring 2009
- Athletic Schedule
- Greetings from the principal 10-11
- Handbook 10-11
- INOW Parent Portal - The Parent Portal is a way for you to view your student’s information on-line. You can access each of your children’s information at https://inow.westnoble.k12.in.us through one log-on.
- Portal de Padres del Programa INOW – El Portal para Padres, es una forma en que usted pueda obtener información en línea. Puede tener acceso acerca de información de su alumno en https://inow.westnoble.k12.in.us.
- Math Curriculum Update - Parent Newsletter - Aug. 2010
- MS Newsletter - October 22, 2010
- Mensajes de la Escuela Secundaria West Noble - Octubre 22, 2010
- School Improvement Plan - 2010
- Superintendent's Message - A Vision for Improvement - Fall 2010
- Supply List (English) for 5th - 8th grades, 10-11
- Supply List (Spanish) for 5th - 8th grades, 10-11
Necesitas ayuda en español? Favor de llamar a:
- Sra. Aracely Garcia, ext. 4000 - Ligonier Elementary
- Sra. Claudia Nickolson, ext. 1005 - West Noble Elementary
- Sra. Noemi Aguilar, ext. 2000 - West Noble Middle School
- Minimum Immunization Requirements for 2010-2011 School Year
- Parents when your student gets vaccination shots please bring in or send in proof of those shots to your school nurse.
- Requerimientos Mínimos de las Vacunas del Año Escolar 2010-2011
- Padres de familia cuando su hijo (a) reciba sus vacunas favor de traer o enviar a la enfermera de la escuela, la prueba de estas vacunas.
New Student Information
New enrolling students should have a health record, birth certificate, a grade card from the previous school, and custodial papers if applicable. If the student is gifted or special education it is nice to have the supporting documentation.