Parent & Student Information
The WNMS Charger Reading Challenge(CRC) has begun. This is our second year for the exciting Charger Reading Challange!
The CRC is an optional reading contest that involves reading books selected by WNMS teachers and discussing the books with the sponsoring teachers. All the books may be checked out from the WNMS library media center. The CRC continues until April 12, 2012 with the goal for students to read 10 or more of the books from the list.
- 5th and 6th Grade students who complete the CRC will be invited to a special "Starbucks/Book Fair" Party in April. Parents of those students will also be invited to attend.
- 7th and 8th Grade students who complete the CRC will receive a Barnes and Noble giftcard and be able to go on a field trip to the Barnes and Noble in Fort Wayne.
Take a look at the list of books for the CRC and ask your student if they are ready to conquer the Charger Reading Challenge.
- Charger Reading Challenge Book List - PDF
Disclaimer: Links to external resources are provided as a service only, and as such, the West Noble School Corporation is not responsible for the content therein.
- Enrollment/Registration Form - (PDF)
- Health Forms - All health related forms are located on our Health Information page.
- Tri 3 Privilege Program Description 2012-2013 - (PDF)
- Privilege Program 8th Grade Description 2012-2013 - (PDF)
- Tri 3 Privilege Program Calendar - Mar through Jun - (PDF)
If you are currently in the 7th or 8th grade, you may qualify to enroll into the Twenty-first Century Scholars program. Acceptance into the program can qualify a student for up to four years of college tuition. You can learn more about the scholarship program, eligibility criteria, and even apply online at www.scholars, in.gov To apply online, you will need:
- Parent and Student social security number
- Valid email address
- Household income for 2010 (estimated gross)
Questions? (260) 481-4175 - Apply by June 30, 2011
- Student supply list - English (PDF)
- Student supply list - Spanish (PDF)