Welcome to the West Noble Middle School Guidance information page. The School Guidance and Counseling Program is an important part of West Noble's total educational program for all students. We hope that you find this webpage helpful for you and your middle school student. We welcome feedback to better serve you.
- Janet Hutsell, Guidance Counselor, ext. 2012
- email: email@example.com
- Jill Beckman-Kill, Guidance Secretary, ext. 2010
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school counselors serve as support persons for the students. Counselors help students focus on making positive decisions that will promote academic achievement in all subject areas, in order to encourage lifelong learning. School counselors help students succeed in school by providing assistance with:
- Academic Performance
- Personal Concerns
- Setting Goals
- Career Exploration
- Peer Relationships
- Organizational/Study Skills
- High School Planning
- Classroom Guidance Lessons
- Individual Counseling
- Small Group Counseling
- Academic Support
- Career Awareness Information
- Mentoring Program
- Organization Skills:
- Use your school agenda to keep track of homework assignments, tests and projects. Write in your agenda everyday so it becomes a good habit!
- Use outlines, charts, or flashcards to help you organize and learn new material. You'll be reviewing the material as you make these tools. And, you'll have them to use later when it's time to study for tests.
- Organize your notes and homework assignments by subject in separate notebooks and folders. Color code notebooks and folders for the different subjects.
- Keep a "To Do" list. Write down things you need to do. Then decide what you need to get done right away and what can wait until later.
Please bring the following information when registering your student
- Homework Hotline (Math & Science help for Grades 6-12) 1-877-275-7673
- Sylvan Learning Center 1-888-736-5416
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of Transcript from prior school
- Free and Reduced Application 2015-2016 school year - English (if applicable) coming soon
- Free and Reduced Application 2015-2016 school year - Spanish (if applicable) coming soon
- Health - Record of immunizations
- Health Form - (PDF)
- Health Form - Spanish (PDF) Formulario De Salud
- Medication Authorization - (PDF) Physician/Parent for Administration of Medication by School Personnel (if applicable)
- Medication Authorization - Spanish (PDF) - Autorizacion de Doctor / Guardian para Administrar Medicamento de parte de Personal en la Escuela (if applicable)
- Objection to Immunizations - (PDF) Parent/Guardian Objection to Immunization Required by Indiana Law (if applicable)
- Objection to Immunizations - Spanish (PDF) Objecion A Vacunas Exigidos Por La Ley De Indiana Para Padres / Guardianes (if applicable)
- Permission to release information to the Indiana State Dept of Health's Children and Hoosiers Immunization Registry Program (CHIRP) - (PDF)
- Permission to release information to the Indiana State Dept of Health's Chidlren and Hoosiers Immunization Registry Program (CHIRP) - Spanish (PDF)
- Transfer student(s) - bring current grades