- Sep 16 - Flex Day
for middle school and high school
- visit the eLearning Flex Day site for addition information
- WNP and WNE students report to school as normal.
- Oct 20 - Staff Work Day
- Oct 21 - Fall Break / No School
- Nov 9 - 1/2 Staff Day
- Nov 23 through 25 - Thanksgiving Break / No School
- Dec 22 through Jan 2 - Winter Break / No School
Parents and students please fill out the survey to give us your feedback on the first flex day by September 26. We value your feedback and will use it to improve flex day experiences in the future. Our next flex day will be October 14.
Flex day survey.
Candice Holbrook, Director of Curriculum and Instruction, is a recipient of the "Twenty Millennials Making a Difference 2016". This award is given to those who make a positive difference at work, school, or in their community. There will be an awards ceremony on Thursday, September 15th at the Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne. This award is sponsored by the Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly.
CONGRATULATIONS MRS. HOLBROOK!
WN welcomes new teachers: Mike Flora (grade 4), Caleb Logan (HS Business), and Wyatt Tuggle (HS Physical Education).
- Once you've created an account online, download the mobile app for account management On-The-Go!
- Make payments using a credit card, debit card, or check 24/7.
- Parents can sign-up for the program by establishing a (FREE) account at: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Parents establish their own username and password
- click here for additional information
WNSC Model Evidence-Based Plan for Improving Behavior and Discipline within Schools (PDF)
In accordance with HEA-1419 schools will partner with the Indiana Department of Education to develop an evidence based plan for improving behavior and discipline in the school corporation. Public comment and input is a crucial part of developing and implementing this plan. Contact person: Greg Baker - firstname.lastname@example.org