Copyright and Disclaimer Notice
All material on this website and on all West Noble School Corporation web pages is copyrighted by either the West Noble School Corporation (in the case of unsigned documents) or by the given author (in the case of signed documents).
As an educational institution, we recognize the need to share information among schools and districts. Much of our information is published so that other districts can learn and borrow from what we have done. We also sincerely acknowledge and appreciate the help we have received from other on-line schools and institutions.
Therefore, we extend the following permissions to individuals, schools, districts, or other public institutions that wish to use material from our websites:
- Links to any document, whether signed or unsigned, on any of the West Noble School Corporation websites are freely permitted;
- Any unsigned documents including but not limited to forms, policies, and manuals, may be reproduced in print media or on the World Wide Web in whole or in part unless a specific copyright notice is visible in a specific document;
- Documents containing the signature of an author or authors (students, parents, or staff members) remain the copyrighted material of the author(s) and may not be reproduced in any media in whole or in part without specific written permission from the author (see #1 above).
- Graphic images at our sites are either
a. created by individual West Noble School Corporation authors,
b. from purchased clip art collections, or
c. retrieved from public-domain archives
Graphics from category (1) and (2) above may not be reproduced according to copyright law.
Magazine, trade journals, books, and other print or electronic media that are sold or are published for profit must obtain permission to reproduce any part of any document on any of our websites.
- Permission for any unsigned document or any document for which specific copyright is claimed must be obtained in writing from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Permission for any signed manuscript must be obtained from the author. That process can be handled by the webmanager at email@example.com.
We are publishing this copyright notice to protect ourselves and our readers from potential legal difficulties arising from unintended copyright violations in an increasingly litigious society. We sincerely hope that our sites are used openly and actively as sources of information and ideas for our colleagues around the world.
For further discussion of copyright issues, visit the Copyright WebSite. Please direct questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strive to provide accurate and current information. Any inaccuracies that are brought to our attention will receive prompt attention. Links to external resources are provided as a service only, and as such, the West Noble School Corporation is not responsible for the content therein.