Welcome to the Central Office
Look for your snapcode letter in the mail and then click the link below to register.
If you are a NEW STUDENT, have questions, or would like to use a school computer to complete online registration, please attend one of our registration days hosted at each West Noble School on
Wednesday, July 30 or Thursday, July 31
3:00 - 8:00 P.M. both days
New Students should bring with them a birth certificate, copy of transcript or grade card from prior school, immunization records, and proof of residency.
Additional links and information about textbook rental & fees (see below), and applying for free & reduced lunches will be posted here very soon. Keep checking back!
Billing and payment of textbook rental and fees is changing for the 2014-15 school year. Parents will receive invoices via first class mail. The first invoice will reflect the individual grade level fee (K-12) and will be mailed the week of August 15. The next three invoices will be mailed approximately three weeks after the beginning of each trimester reflecting the classes the student is attending.
Parents will have the ability to pay textbook rental and fees using a credit/debit card or e-check online at www.mypaymentsplus.com. This is the same website used for online payment for school meal accounts. The website will be available for payments of fees after the first invoice is mailed.
- Aug 15 - First student day.
- Regular Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Summer Hours: June 10 - July 31, 2014
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Closed Friday, July 4, 2014
- If these times are not convenient for you, please call 260 894-3191 ext. 5000 to make an appointment.
- MyPaymentsPlus provides an easy-to-use, efficient way to make meal payments quickly and securely anytime using a simple Internet connection. You can say goodbye to the hassles of sending in multiple checks to multiple locations for multiple students. It can all be done with one payment on MyPaymentsPlus. MyPaymentsPlus also allows the ability to receive free low balance emails and in most cases view the purchases made in the cafeteria online.
- Parents can sign-up for the program by establishing a (FREE) account at: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Parents establish their own username and password
- click here for additional information