Welcome to the Central Office
Look for your snapcode letter in the mail and then click the link below to register.
If you are a NEW STUDENT, have questions, or would like to use a school computer to complete online registration, please attend one of our registration days hosted at each West Noble School on
Wednesday, July 30 or Thursday, July 31
3:00 - 8:00 P.M. both days
New Students should bring with them a birth certificate, copy of transcript or grade card from prior school, immunization records, and proof of residency.
Additional links and information about textbook rental & fees, and applying for free & reduced lunches will be posted here very soon. Keep checking back!
- Aug 15 - First student day.
- Regular Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Summer Hours: June 10 - July 31, 2014
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Closed Friday, July 4, 2014
- If these times are not convenient for you, please call 260 894-3191 ext. 5000 to make an appointment.
- MyPaymentsPlus provides an easy-to-use, efficient way to make meal payments quickly and securely anytime using a simple Internet connection. You can say goodbye to the hassles of sending in multiple checks to multiple locations for multiple students. It can all be done with one payment on MyPaymentsPlus. MyPaymentsPlus also allows the ability to receive free low balance emails and in most cases view the purchases made in the cafeteria online.
- Parents can sign-up for the program by establishing a (FREE) account at: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Parents establish their own username and password
- click here for additional information