Welcome West Noble Alumni
Wawaka High School Reunion
- WHEN: June 18, 2016
- WHERE: West Noble High School
- TIME: Social Hour 5:00 pm and Dinner 6:30 pm
- QUESTIONS: Contact Margaret Ott, phone 260.761.3384 or 221.0733, email: email@example.com
Class of 1986 - 30th Year Class Reunion
- WHEN: Saturday, July 23, 2016
- WHERE: Fatboyz Bar & Grill
- TIME: Appetizers & Socializing will begin at 6:00 pm in the Family Room. Dinner to follow at 7:00 pm. The band Tankhead, members include Jon Ness and Frankie Hawks, will begin at 9:00 pm in the bar.
- Invitations to be mailed out in June.
- QUESTIONS: Please contact Chris (Pease) Owsley with current address information if you haven't done so already. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or find her on Facebook.
Class of 1971 - 45th Year Class Reunion
- WHEN: Saturday, September 10th
- WHERE: Adams Lake Pub, Wolcottville
- TIME: Social Hour will begin at 6:00 pm with dinner at 7:00 pm
- COST: $30.00 per person - Please RSVP to one of the committee members listed below so we have a head count.
- QUESTIONS: Contact one of the following
- Brenda Brown, email@example.com or 574.361.5970
- Denice Moser Apple, firstname.lastname@example.org or 574.596.2679
- Greg Weimer, email@example.com
- Terry Edwards, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Alber, email@example.com
Class of 2011 - 5 Year Class Reunion
- WHEN: Saturday, September 24
- WHERE: Fat Boyz Bar and Grill
- TIME: 7:00 PM
- ADDITIONAL INFO: Local band will be playing at 9:00 PM. You can bring anyone over the age of 21. This is a casual event.
- QUESTIONS: Contact Taylor Bagwell at 260.215.3706 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If your class is interested in posting your 2016 reunion information here, please send an email along with reunion information to email@example.com please put "Alumni Information" in the subject line.
Alumni Listing - Alphabetical by last name - (PDF) - This list contains graduates from Cromwell, Ligonier, Wawaka, and West Noble High School from 1879 through the present.
Distinguished Alumni - The quality of a school is often measured by the success of its graduates. With over 8,600 students having graduated from Cromwell, Ligonier, Wawaka, and West Noble High Schools,we like to think that many have gone on to achieve great things. We know that some alumni have attained extraordinary levels of success and it is this level of success that we wish to recognize on the Distinguished Alumni page.
Notable Alumni - These former students have obtained more than the traditional Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's Degree. In the case of athletes the graduate must have participated on a Div I collegiate team or participated on a Professional team. Our Notable Alumni list is small at this time due to its infancy. With your help we expect it to grow. If you know of a WN Alumni with an advanced degree please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Military Personnel - West Noble is very proud of the large number of graduates that have served, or are currently serving, our country. Thank you!
Serving in the military is a noble action and one we take very seriously. While we would love to have a listing of all graduates that have served, or are currently serving in the military, this is not a task we can take on. We have explored a variety of options: talked with WN Guidance (they do not keep records of students entering the military), talked with the American Legions, VA Reps, and even retired and current military personnel, and none can or will give us the accuracy we know you would expect from us. To leave out even one alumnus from a military listing, is leaving out one too many. Thank you for understanding.
Federal privacy laws prohibit us from providing any information other than that which is made public. Information gathered here will never be sold or provided in database form to individuals or business entities.
For those classes planning reunions, if the organizing committee will send us something official, we will gladly post that information. Please have your class reunion chairperson email us at email@example.com with pertinent details. Don't write asking for information about missing classmates. They may be hiding for a reason! Due to federal privacy laws, we are also unable to provide you with the addresses of present and former school personnel, so please don't contact us for those purposes.
Please note: We have one simple requirement for a listing on our alumni pages; you must have graduated from Cromwell High School, Ligonier High School, Wawaka High School, or West Noble High School. You may have attended any of the schools, but transferred to another high school just weeks or months before graduation. This, unfortunately, precludes us from listing you as an alumni. Students possessing a GED diploma are also excluded from being listed here. The GED diploma is issued by the State of Indiana and not by the local school board, thus making the holder of such diploma ineligible for an alumni listing.
Accuracy is very important to us. Due to the difficult job of collecting names from a variety of sources, misspellings or omissions may occur. If your name is misspelled, or your name is not listed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address the problem.